Monday, January 17, 2011

Happiness is... 0 degrees?

Good morning Monday.  You are 0 degrees outside this morning.  Brrr.   I'm pretty used to the cold now, but even for me, that's a bit rough.

Today I am considering my many blessings and reasons for being grateful and happy on such a bitterly cold winter morning...  and I'm taking you along for the ride.

Here we go.

Happiness is...



a warm bowl of cereal in the morning.

Happiness is...



the strange and wonderful creatures that are popping up all over our house.

Happiness is...


a clean sink.  (that almost never happens - so it must be documented and celebrated)

Happiness is...


my bela.

Happiness is...






a family walk through the backyard, finding fox tracks, and a huge tree we had never noticed before.


Happiness is...




finding some quiet moments to work on a couple of projects.

and finally -

Happiness is...


a fresh batch of warm apricot oatmeal cookies.  (Let's bake these together tomorrow! Come back for the recipe)



What is happiness for you this Monday morning?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...