Thursday, January 20, 2011

Feed the birds

Hello feathery winter friends!     Most of what I know I've learned from my favorite childhood movies.   Thanks to Mary Poppins, I know that it's a nice thing to do to feed the birds.  So -



because we want you to be well fed during this cold season, here's what we're serving up today for you at Chez Junkins:

For the main course: 

A lovely peanut butter suet cake, with chopped sunflower seeds.

and for dessert:



 Freshly made pinecone tartlets with, yes, more birdseed and peanut butter.

                                                                             ****


Please enjoy!  We sure did enjoy making them for you!



 (please ignore my messy kitchen.  i do.)





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...