Wednesday, May 25, 2011

nO YARn toDAY

Please excuse me while I get my life back together after our rather crazy extended weekend.  My beautiful sister and her new husband had THE MOST lovely wedding I've ever been too... and I have much to share and tell about...

BUT -

right now - I am unpacking, cleaning out our TOTAL disaster of a road-trip Mini van (YUCK!) and swimming around in piles of paper at work (DOUBLE YUCK!)  I hate piles of paper.

In the meanwhile,  Please enjoy this picture of some sort of Amish Volleyball Tournament.  Oh yes - they have Volleyball Tournaments.  (Apparently)   And also please excuse the grainy picture, as I was trying to be respectful of their dislike of photographers, and took this shot from a hilltop perch across the road.



I'll resume normal posting shortly.

Tschuss.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...