Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Happy Birthday to me



I am celebrating the beginning of my 34th year today.  My sister sent me these lovely bracelets (from my most favorite store!) I love sparkly things!    I have many blessings to be thankful for today, and every day.  A loving family, 2 beautiful sons, a dear husband, and a home that I feel grateful for each and every day. 

And to mark this day,  I have a gift for you.  A sweater pattern!  Michael advised me to "start small" when I told him I was going to write and publish my first knitting pattern on my blog.  He is very wise.

So I did... very small.  Teensy small.  The finished sweater is 4", so if sweater knitting is new to you, this may be a good place for you to start as well!  Please enjoy! 

Mini Sweater Ornament Pattern





4 comments:

  1. This would be a great and easy Christmas gift for Abbey for her Tinkerbell and Barbie dolls! Great idea! :) -mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could start making doll clothes with these little patterns too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I told Mike that the sweater would be very chic on a Barbie, but alas there were none about... We do have plenty of teddy bears, so maybe a sweater for a bear next...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are right - I am going to try this cute little sweater! lol
    Love the blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...