I'm OK with that.
Here's my version of the "Glad Game"
1. Homemade Blueberry Icecream.
2. Watching the children spin on an old-fashioned metal merry-go-round and tire out their dad with cries for "faster, faster!" while I knit happily on my bench in the shade, and munch on farmer's market kettle corn and fresh-squeezed lemonade. Summer Saturday mornings don't get much better than that. Do they?
3. Town clocks that still chime out the hour. Love to hear bells.
4. A good swing, the kind that are HUGE, with really long chains, on the top of a hill, with a nice hard seat, not the sling kind that squinch you in and make it all uncomfortable-like to swing for a while.
5. A good half-hour of laying-in-the-grass, cloud-watching. Or more.
6. Boys with their own lemonade stands.
7. Sunshine peeking through our beach umbrella.
8. The beach.
9. The waves.
10. The breeze.
It's so hard to be unhappy in New Hampshire. Especially in the summer. Come visit and I'll show you :)
Now - what makes you glad? Please share if you want - I love to read your comments!