Thursday, February 3, 2011

Introducing Isadore!

 

You know how it is when you're making a sweater, and then very suddenly, you need to make a lamb?  

Please welcome Izzy to the family.  

(If you have never made a toy before, I recommend you try it right away!  It was fast and really very easy.  No complex knitting skills are required - for this pattern anyway.  This is my first toy.   You can download the pattern for this cute little lamb for free if you're on Ravelry, or you can go to Barbara Prime's website www.fuzzymitten.com.    I may be on a toy-knitting kick now, because I've got my eye on a couple of her other cute designs too! ) 
(here she is reading her favorite book)



Izzy was immediately claimed by George, and they took off running.


1 comment:

  1. I absolutely LOVE the picture of Georgie running away with Izzy. And........I don't understand the need for patience, as MY grandchildren are so so perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...