Tuesday, February 1, 2011

All is quiet here

All is quiet around here today...  snow is coming down outside, meanwhile I'm sitting at my desk - absolutely buried in work.  I hosted Knit Night at my house last night, and had a very nice time with the ladies.  We sat and knit and ate cheesecake and goodies.  I meant to work some more on this...



but instead I decided on a whim to make a stuffed animal with some of my wool scraps...  A very relaxing evening, with the added bonus that Michael and the boys got to go out for a Men's Night On the Town.  It sounds like they had a blast!


I'll be back tomorrow with something more fun - maybe a cheescake recipe, and possible pictures of this cute little softie I started last night.

Stay warm everyone :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...