Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Knitty Spring/Summer is up!

After a challenging morning with lots of running around, back tracking, trying to find missing socks and shoes, tossing breakfast at my face as I ran out the door...

I finally got to sit down at my computer and take a big breath in.  And to my surprise -

The new Knitty Spring/Summer issue is up.  And my pattern "Corinne" is inside :)


I just returned from spending a lovely weekend with my family and my sister, who's bridal shower was on Saturday (more about that in tomorrow's posting).     It was such a nice visit - but it went by a little too quickly.

Here's a link to the new issue - I'll be spending the greater part of my day in and out of this issue - planning things to make for the new warmer season ahead.   It's sock time, I think.  Warmer weather = time to knit socks again.

                                         http://www.knitty.com/ISSUEss11/PATTcorinne.php



Happy Knitting!
(p.s. - let me link you to Ginny's Yarn Along too.  I'm counting this as my participation in that today - since reading Knitty is technically reading, right?  )

10 comments:

  1. How wonderful for you--a pattern in print. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this cardigan! Wonderful design :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My first visit to your blog but had to let you know that this pattern is my absolute favorite in the Spring+Summer Knitty collection! I've already earmarked a yarn in my stash and as soon as I finish the cardi I'm currently working on, I'll be casting on immediately! Congrats on such a beautiful pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like Joanna, your cardi was my favorite in this issue of Knitty. Congratulations! It's so very pretty! As soon as I finish my Owl sweater, I'll be knitting up your sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that cardy!! It is adorable! I'm going to make it asap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! It is a beautiful cardigan.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! I love the cardigan.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Mom2O (Rav)
    Yes - I have to get back to work on my 'owls' too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats! It's a lovely pattern, so delicate and springy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great design. Next sweater for my needles. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...