Friday, June 24, 2011

:: This Messy Moment ::

I have been a long time participator in Amanda's This Moment posts over at Soulemama.  This week, I'm adding my own flavor.  

Sometimes when I look back at the week's photos to choose my "moment", I have more photos that look like this than that look like this.  So I'm beginning my own take on Friday's "This Moment" and it's called:


This Week's Messy Moment


*** A picture of our craft room/dining room  ***

If you too have no shame, and you'd like to leave a link to your messy moment, please feel free to do so in the comments.  It'll make me feel better :)

5 comments:

  1. Looks like a lot of creative fun going on at your house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a beautiful mess Crystal. I'll paint ours in words. Our Most Beautiful Mess is in Daphne's car. Aside from the "usual" car mess it contains 2 folding chairs, a beach umbrella, a portable camping stove and a few other supplies "just in case." The floor has dirt and leaves on it and there is sand on - don't ask me how - the dashboard, which have proudly left unswept for the last week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honesty is so refreshing! Just like how I have a blog that talks a lot about healthy eating and our kids...yet, this week had to post photos showing how our 6 mo. old thinks carrots were awful by making some pretty "gross" faces while feeding him. Hee, hee. That's okay. And, so is your messy room!

    Our moment: http://www.vimandvigor.typepad.com

    Blessings,

    ~Joy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see someone else has a room that looks like this :)

    http://othersideofanna5.blogspot.com/2011/06/this-moment_24.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too, awesome for words, really!! It is nice to see a real picture of a real room that is not staged. Very refreshing and makes me feel soooo much less insecure about my messes in my house!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...